Stunning BMX Products

The bicycle races were predominantly composed of kids who had the desire to participate in motocross but could not afford it. Instead, these riders would groom their own dirt courses and use their bikes. Today's BMX racing tracks, with inline starts and expressive obstacles, trace back to this origin.


BMX Products

Vaux BMX-155 20" Blue Kids Bicycle

1. Rigid and Stylish Argon welded Steel Frame. 2. Coloured Alloy Rim with Coloured Spokes, 2.4 inches wide Tyre. 3. Front and Rear Powerful V-brakes with Alloy Brake Lever. 4. Extra raised BMX Handle Bar with Soft and Stylish Grips. 5. PU Saddle with extra long Seat Post. 6. One Piece Crank for effortless ride. 7. Single Speed Cycle (Without Gears). 8. Wheel Size : 20 inches Frame Size : 12 inches. 9. DIY Assembling - Handlebar, Pedal, Front wheel and Seat. 10. Ideal for Cyclist with Height - 120cms - 130cms (3'11" - 4'3"). 11. Net Weight: 13.5 kgs. 12. Semi-Assembled Bicycle Carton Packed. Assembly tools provided. 13. CTN Size : 119X20X59 cms. 14. Available in 3 Colours Blue, Red and Yellow.

Model : BMX-155 20" Blue

Ideal for Cyclist with Height - 120cms - 130cms (3'11" - 4'3").Wheel Size : 20 inches Frame Size : 12 inches.

Extra raised BMX Handle Bar with Soft and Stylish Grips.

Front and Rear Powerful V-brakes with Alloy Brake Lever.

Available in 3 Colours Blue, Red and Yellow. Semi-Assembled Bicycle Carton Packed. Assembly tools provided.

BRAND - VAUX

SIZE - 20"

COLOR - Blue

Sku: B07JY5TKNY

In Stock

MRP - INR 10,370.00

Selling Price - INR 10,370.00

Discount - 10%

Loop Cycles AARC14STEELRED Steel BMX Freestyle Bicycle, 14 inches (Red)

Loop cycles presents steelomax series kids bicycle for that ultimate ride & comfort of your kids. Made using best components and tubeless tyres, this bicycle is a great gift for your loved ones residing near or far away. Supplied in a semi assembled box, 70% components are already assembled & remaining 30% are to be assembled by the customer under expert guidance. Instruction manual & assembly kit is also included in the box.

Material: Steel, Condition: Semi Assembled, Instruction Manual & Toolkit In Box

Wheel Size: 13 inch; Rim Width 10 inch; Bicycle Size: 85 cm; Does it have gears? No

Bike Type: BMX Freestyle; Bike Weight: 9000 grams

Colour: Red, Suitable For: 2.5 Years To 4.5 Years Age Group

Dimensions (L x B x H): 82 cm x 42 cm x 22 cm

BRAND - Loop Cycles

SIZE - 14 inches

COLOR - Red

Sku: B07BNKHQSV

In Stock

MRP - INR 2,499.00

Selling Price - INR 2,499.00

Discount - 38%

Generic DUUTI Allumunium Alloy BMX Mountain Road Bike Bicycle Rear Axles Pedal Stunt Foot Peg

Use: road bicycles,kids' bikes,mountain bikes,bmx,cruisers, brand name: duuti, material: aluminum/alloy, model number: pcycling, pedal category: ultralight pedal, pedal device category: pedal, size: 23x70mm.

Model number: pcycling, pedal category: ultralight pedal, pedal device category: pedal, size: 23x70mm

Material: Allumunium

Use: road bicycles, 39, bikes, mountain bikes,bmx,cruisers, duuti, material: aluminum/alloy

BRAND - Generic

SIZE - Standard

COLOR - Gold

Sku: B072LHFBXB

In Stock

MRP - INR 1,222.00

Selling Price - INR 1,222.00

Discount - 20%

STURDY BIKES Fat Mountain Bike with 26X4 Inch Tyres (Green)

Let yourself enjoy on weekends by doing cycling with family or friends at beach or road or hills or snow or any other surfaces with ease and fun or yo can do some serious cycling daily to reduce some kgs and stay fit, healthy and felling fresh everyday. Fat bike is specialized off road as well as on road bicycle that has 4 inch tires and 26 inch rim which can give smooth riding in low pressure. It has quick release seat post. 18 inch carbon steel frame suitable for height ranging from 5 feet to 6.2 feet which can take load of 130 kgs. Material: carbon steel speed :21 gears rim & tyre : 26" x 4" width derailleur : shimano tx 30 brake : front & rear disc brakes frame: 18 inch xl carbon steel | fork: hiten steel rigid fork | chain: kmc c50 gear set: micro shift ts38-21 speed | shimano tourney rd-tz50 rear derailleur 21-speed hanger mount rim: alloy single wall 26"x4.0x14gx36h, without big holes dual disc brake : alloy silver mechanic disc brakes, with 160mm rotor disc f/r hub: steel hubs,36h,front hub with alloy quick release, rear with nut tem weight 24 kg product dimensions 180 x 51 x 96 cm item model number sturdy-052017 colour blue frame size 18 inches material carbon steel number of pieces 1 number of speeds 21 suspension front wheel size 26 inches batteries included, no brand name STURDY BIKES maximum weight capacity 130kg fat bike is specialized on off road as well as on road cycling experience. 26 x 4 inch extra wide tyres give you smooth riding over any surface. It can sustain extreme low pressure as well. 160 mm dual disk brakes gives you perfect braking. One cam loose up to 5 by daily 1 hr cycling. 21 speeds gears lets you choose speeds as per your choice. Ideal for morning cycling. Attractive design catches every ones eyes. 18 inch frame and quick release seatpost adjust to height ranging from 5 feet to 6.2 feet.

Front suspension fork, mudguards included, 21 speed combinations

A 18 inch frame, sturdy frame, quick release seatpost, 26x4 inch tyres

Front and rear disk brakes, 160 mm disk

Carbon steel frame with attractive design,Accessories set, mudguards set

BRAND - STURDY BIKES

SIZE - ADULTS

COLOR - blue

Sku: B07C2W29NH

In Stock

MRP - INR 16,999.00

Selling Price - INR 16,999.00

Discount - 32%

Loop Cycles AARC14STEELBLUE Steel BMX Freestyle Bicycle, 14 inches (Blue)

Loop cycles presents steelomax series kids bicycle for that ultimate ride & comfort of your kids. Made using best components and tubeless tyres, this bicycle is a great gift for your loved ones residing near or far away. Supplied in a semi assembled box, 70% components are already assembled & remaining 30% are to be assembled by the customer under expert guidance. Instruction manual & assembly kit is also included in the box.

Material: Steel, Condition: Semi Assembled, Instruction Manual & Toolkit In Box

Wheel Size: 13 inch; Rim Width 10 inch; Bicycle Size: 85 cm; Does it have gears? No

Bike Type: BMX Freestyle; Bike Weight: 9000 grams

Colour: Blue, Suitable For: 2.5 Years To 4.5 Years Age Group

Dimensions (L x B x H): 82 cm x 42 cm x 22 cm

BRAND - Loop Cycles

SIZE - 14 inches

COLOR - Blue

Sku: B07BNPQXQH

In Stock

MRP - INR 2,499.00

Selling Price - INR 2,499.00

Discount - 38%

STURDY BIKES Fat Mountain Bike with 26x4 Inch Tires (Black)

Let yourself enjoy on weekends by doing cycling with family or friends at beach or road or hills or snow or any other surfaces with ease and fun or yo can do some serious cycling daily to reduce some kgs and stay fit, healthy and felling fresh everyday. Fat bike is specialized off road as well as on road bicycle that has 4 inch tires and 26 inch rim which can give smooth riding in low pressure. It has quick release seat post. 18 Inch high carbon steel frame suitable for height ranging from 5 feet to 6.2 Feet which can take load of 130 kgs. Material: high carbon steel speed : 21 gears rim and tyre : 26" x 4" width derailleur : tx 30 brake : front and rear disc brakes frame: 18 inch xl high carbon steel, fork: hiten steel rigid fork, chain: kmc c50 gear set: micro shift ts38-21speed tourney rd-tz50 rear derailleur 21-speed hanger mount rim: alloy single wall 26"x4.0X14gx36h dual disc brake : alloy black mechanic disc brakes, with 160mm rotor disc f/r hub: steel hubs,36h,front hub with nut release, rear with nut tem weight 22 kg product dimensions 180 x 51 x 96 cm item model number sturdy-052017 color black blue frame size 18 inches material high carbon stee number of pieces 1 number of speeds 21 suspension front wheel size 26 inches batteries included no name STURDY BIKES maximum weight capacity 130 kg fat bike is specialized on off road as well as on road cycling experience. 26 X 4 inch extra wide tyres give you smooth riding over any surface. It can sustain extreme low pressure as well. 160 Mm dual disk brakes gives you perfect braking. One cam loose up to 5kg by daily 1 hr cycling. 21 Speeds gears lets you choose speeds as per your choice. For morning cycling. Attractive design catches every ones eyes. 18 Inch frame and quick release seatpost adjust to height ranging from 5 feet to 6.2 Feet.

Front suspension fork, white steel flywheel, mudguards included now

18-Inch Frame, Sturdy and stylish Black finish Frame, 21 speed combination (7X3)

Front and rear disc brakes, high carbon steel frame

Accessories and mudguards set including, aluminium alloy pedals

Quick release seatpost, 26x4 inch tyres, strong tyres

BRAND - STURDY BIKES

SIZE - ADULT

COLOR - BLACK

Sku: B077P8P1MY

In Stock

MRP - INR 16,999.00

Selling Price - INR 16,999.00

Discount - 32%

FOXGLOVE BMX Sporty 16 Kids Bicycle magwheel (Red)

Get your little champ this FOXGLOVE SPORTY Cycle to make his/her playtime more active and fun. This sporty bike is designed with progressive features. It has a v-shaped Frame, an advanced tread design in tires, Trainer Support Wheels, superior V-brake, EVA tires, and it also has a comfortable soft saddle,sporty looks,comfortable n for smoth ride experience suitable for 4yrs to 6yrs kids

Get your little champ this FOXGLOVE SPORTY Cycle to make his/her playtime more active and fun. This sporty bike is designed with progressive features. It has a v-shaped Frame, an advanced tread design in tires, Trainer Support Wheels, superior V-brake, EVA tires, and it also has a comfortable soft saddle,Strong n durable

Easy to ride

Great looks

tubeless tires with stylist magwheel

Side spots for learning

BRAND - FOXGLOVE

SIZE - kids

COLOR - RED

Sku: B07JLLL7NM

In Stock

MRP - INR 2,700.00

Selling Price - INR 2,700.00

Discount - 52%

Fat Tyre (Fat Boy) Adventure Sports MTB Cycle with 21 Derailleurs (Gears)

Features & details Frame : R Jag 26", Urban Sport, 6061 Aluminium AlloyRim : XMR 26", Alloy, Double Wall, 36-HOLE, DISC ; Fork : 26", Steel, Rigid ForkProducts Crank : Alloy/Steel, 42/34/24T ; Chain : KMC Z51, 7-Speed ; Bottom Bracket : NECO, B-910, SEALED BEARING, 122.5X68MM ; Cogset : Power, 7I, 14-28T, 7-Speed ; Rderailleur : SHIMANO TOURNEY, RD-TY500, 7-SPEED ; Fderailleur : Shimano Tourney, FD-TZ30, 3-SpeedSeat Post : Zoom, Alloy, L: 300mm, D: 26mm ; Pedals : Resin Body, Alloy Cage ; Break Lever : Shimano ST-EF41 Brake Levers ; Product Shifter : Shimano Tourney, ST-EF41, (3x7-Speed) ; Headset : NECO, H146, ThreadlessSaddle : Commuter Saddle ; Handlebar : XMR, STEEL, L: 620MM, D: 31.8MM, ; Grips : Montra Ergo Comfort Grips, L: 130MM, W/KRATON ; Stem : XMR by Zoom, Alloy, L: 90MM, D: 31.8MM

21 Shimano Gears, 26" Tyres

High Carbon Steel Material

Front & Rear Disc Brakes, Magnesium Tyres

Shock Absorbent, Hydraulic Suspension

Bottle Holder & Mud Guard

BRAND - R CYCLES

Sku: B07946GHMD

MRP - INR 0.00

Auf Multi-Purpose Numlock for Bikes, Helmets and Luggage (Random Colours, Standard)

4-Digit Combination Locking Mechanisms For Keyless Convenience. Ideal For Use With Motorcycle, Bike, Bicycles, Helmets, And Luggage For Keyless Locking. Flexible High Strength Steel Cables For Cut And Abrasion Resistance Nature. Outer Pvc Coating To Prevent Scratching On. Extra Protection And Security : In Any Case The Number Of Lock Would Not Be Changed Or Reset, This Will Provide You An Extra Protection And Security Self Coiling Lock Cable Design To Reduce The Possibility Of Tangling And Cumbersome Locks. The Unique 4 Digit Combination Is Confidential So Never Share It With Others, Every Lock Comes With Its Unique Code And No One Can Reset Or Change The Code. Memorize The 4 Digit Combination & Destroy The Paper For Your Own Security.

It can lock bicycles, motor bikes, baby carts and many more.

It provides multi-function locking.

Hardened lock systems with durable protective PVC coating.

It prevent surface scratching, rusting and corrosion and keeps the lock new and effective for a longer time.

The offered unit comes with a secure and confidential 4 digit combination that should be memorized as soon as possible.

BRAND - Auf

SIZE - Standard

COLOR - Random Colours

Sku: B073RQ9V2T

In Stock

MRP - INR 208.00

Selling Price - INR 208.00

MAD MAXX BIKES Steel Kids Shocker Road Cycle (White and Blue, 16 inches)

Ideal for 4 to 6 years kids, stylish shocker design with neon shades, sports design for street riding, high quality branded tires and tubes for smooth and stable ride, full chain cover and side training wheels to protect your kids. Please note that the box contains all the parts of the bicycle with 70% assembled & remaining 30% to be assembled by customer. Please get the item assembled under expert guidance.

Material: Steel; Color: White and Blue

Tires Type: Tubeless; Assembly Required?: Yes

Wheel Size: 16 inches; Rim Width: 1.75 inches; Weight: 12 kg

Bicycle Height: 104-122 cm

Included Items: 1 Shocker Road Cycle, 2 Side Supporters and 1 Bell

BRAND - MAD MAXX BIKES

SIZE - 16 T

COLOR - white and blue

Sku: B07BFRXXPB

In Stock

MRP - INR 4,250.00

Selling Price - INR 4,250.00

Discount - 6%