Stunning BMX Products

The bicycle races were predominantly composed of kids who had the desire to participate in motocross but could not afford it. Instead, these riders would groom their own dirt courses and use their bikes. Today's BMX racing tracks, with inline starts and expressive obstacles, trace back to this origin.


BMX Products

Generic New Pair Cycling Lock-on Anti-slip Bicycle Handlebar Handle Grips For MTB BMX Blue + Black

This New Pair Cycling Lock-on Anti-slip Bicycle Handlebar Handle Grips is Suitable for varied types of bikes, such as: mountain bike, road bike, folding bike etc. Its comfort grip feeling and anti-slip design will relieve your fatigue and hands pain for long distance cycling.

Description:

Brand new and high quality
Suitable for varied types of bikes: mountain bike, road bike, folding bike etc.
Fit for bicycles handlebar tube internal diameter approximately within 2.2 cm
Comfort grip feeling, anti-slip design will relieve your fatigue and hands pain for long distance cycling
Fast and accurate to remove and install
Color: Blue + Black
Material: Alloy + Plastic
Length: 13 cm / 5.1 inch
Outer diameter: 3.3 cm / 1.3 inch
Inner diameter: 2.2 cm / 0.87 inch
Quantity: 1 Pair ( left + right)

Package Includes:

One pair of Bicycle Handlebar Handle Grips
One pair of End Caps

Imported from China

BRAND - Generic

COLOR - multicolour

Sku: B011EEAROY

In Stock

MRP - INR 593.00

Selling Price - INR 593.00

Discount - 46%

Torado Muscular 20TT Bicycle for Children - Red

attractive colour scheme. friction free brake cables with alloy clutch helps in effective braking. 36T chain wheel with full ball free wheel. product comes in semi knocked down (skd) format and require professional supervision for easy assembly. robust side stand. reliable and safe

suitable for age group : 8 to 13 years

good quality tyre tube with coloured steel rims

attractive red colour frame.

36T chain wheel for faster speed

BRAND - Torado

SIZE - 20

Sku: B01FU9142S

In Stock

MRP - INR 4,853.00

Selling Price - INR 4,853.00

Discount - 34%

Road Mountain Bike Bicycle MTB BMX Alloy Front And Rear V Brake Lever Calipers Set

Features: Brake sensitivity Superior resilience Application: all the ordinary bicycles, mountain bikes, city bikes, road vehicles. Specification: Color: black + silver tone Material: metal + rubber Size: As shown in the picture Braking system: V brake(friction rim brake) Package included: 1 x V brake set(2pair x front and rear V brakes, 2 x bend, 2 x dustproof rubber cover, 4 x lock screw)

New and imported

Color: black + silver tone

Material: metal + rubber

Size: As shown in the picture Braking system: V brake(friction rim brake)

Package included: 1 x V brake set(2pair x front and rear V brakes, 2 x bend, 2 x dustproof rubber cover, 4 x lock screw)

BRAND - Generic

Sku: B01JGF6878

In Stock

MRP - INR 999.00

Selling Price - INR 999.00

Generic BMX Bike Bicycle 3/8" Axle Alloy Foot Pegs - Black

Features:

Suitable for front or rear axles
Cylinder shape carved with non-slipping grooves
Good tool for picking up another person by bicycle
Attaches onto axle for performing bike tricks
Strongly-built, safe and high weight-bearing
Provide protection for speed shifting system
Suitable for the types of 9 MM axis bicycles, exclude Fast disassembly type Hub axis
Diameter of Thread: Approx. 3/8 inch
Length: Approx. 2.75inch / 6.9cm
Material: Aluminum alloy
Color: Black

Note: Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item could be slightly different.

Package Includes:

One Pair of Foot Pegs

Imported from China

BRAND - Generic

Sku: B011EE9W9A

In Stock

MRP - INR 285.00

Selling Price - INR 285.00

Discount - 71%

Loop™ Bikes Roadio BMX 20 Inches Yellow Black Bicycle for 8 to 10 Years Age Group (Assembly Required by Customer)

Please note that the box contains all the parts of the bicycle with 70% assembled & remaining 30% to be assembled by customer. Please get the item assembled under expert guidance. How To Assemble Video Available On YouTube At The Following URL: https://youtu.be/y33XwTr63Tw

This bicycle is suitable for 8 to 10 years age group. Made In Bicycle City Of India, Ludhiana Punjab. High Quality Product Made Using Best Available Quality Metal Components. Equipped With High Quality Wheels.

Bicycle Will Be Delivered In Semi-Assembled Condition. 70% Of Parts Are Assembled & Remaining 30% Can Be Assembled By Customer Under Expert Guidance. How To Assemble Video For This Product Available On YouTube At The Following URL: https://youtu.be/y33XwTr63Tw

Frame Size: 20 Inch, Tyre Diameter: 20 Inch, Seat Height From Ground: 26 Inch

Slight Color Variation Is Possible Due To Photography & Screen Limitations.

Standard Tube Tyres & Standard Brakes. Ideal For Gifting Purpose To Your Loved Ones Residing Far Away!

BRAND - Loop Bikes

SIZE - Kids

COLOR - Yellow Black

Sku: B07MKBLVR8

In Stock

MRP - INR 3,999.00

Selling Price - INR 3,999.00

Discount - 33%

Generic 7 Colors Bike Chain Fixed Gear Track BMX Single Speed Bicycle Chains 1/2"x1/8"

Description:

Easy installation
The single speed chain with anti-rust technology
Road mtb bmx bike bicycle cycling fixie fixed gear
This strong and reliable chain is compatible with BMX, Freestyle, Fixed Gear and Track Bikes.
The anti rust coating can increase the chain life and reduce rust affecting the running of your chain

Specification:

Color : Red / Purple / White / Yellow / Blue / Black / Green
Materal: High Strength Steel

Size Chart:

Size: 1/2" x 1/8"
Length: 96 links

Package Includes:

1 x Single Speed Bicycle Chain

Easy installation

The single speed chain with anti-rust technology

Road mtb bmx bike bicycle cycling fixie fixed gear

This strong and reliable chain is compatible with BMX, Freestyle, Fixed Gear and Track Bikes.

The anti rust coating can increase the chain life and reduce rust affecting the running of your chain

BRAND - Generic

Sku: B01MYN4NFK

MRP - INR 0.00

Generic BMX Fixie Toy Mountain Bicycle (Green)

The bicycle set toy displays exquisite workmanship and features comfortable seat, ergonomic handle and sturdy wheels.

Ergonomic handle

Colour: green

The bicycle set toy displays exquisite workmanship

BRAND - Generic

COLOR - Green

Sku: B01CZU9SBY

In Stock

MRP - INR 414.00

Selling Price - INR 414.00

Discount - 46%

Tradico® White Single Speed Bicycle Colour Chain - Fixie Fixed Gear BMX Track Bike

Item name: white single speed bicycle colour chain - fixie fixed gear bmx track bike sporting goodsâ | jewelry & watches | healthy and beauty | clothing, shoes & accessories ' /

Delivery in 15-20 days. Price includes customs duties and taxes

Brand new and imported.

Color as show on picture. Package includes 1 item.

Buy from only us, we are only authorised sellers in india for tradico brand products. Tradico®

Tradico® white single speed bicycle colour chain - fixie fixed gear bmx track bike

BRAND - Tradico®

SIZE - Medium

COLOR - As shown in image

Sku: B07D6137DF

In Stock

MRP - INR 2,195.00

Selling Price - INR 2,195.00

Magideal Road Bike MTB Cycling Racing Bicycle Scooter Safety Protective Helmets 1

Description: Detachable Visor Design Select High Density Material To Make Large Protected Area And Light Weight It Can Protect You From Crash, Shock, Blown Sand And Rocks And Also Separate Rain, Increase Speed There S A Chin Pad On The Pull Strap, Sweat Uptake And Ventilate, Comfortable To Wear Rear Vents For Enhanced Airflow Detachable Visor Design Soft Sponge Inside Provides Comfortable Wearing Experience Material: Eps Helmet Depth: Approx. 4.15 Inch / 10.5Cm Overall Size: (Approx.)10.3 X 8.3 Inch / 26 X 21Cm Color: Blue + Black Package Includes: 1 X Bike Helmet

100% Brand New And High Quality

Comfortable To Wear Rear Vents For Enhanced Airflow Detachable Visor Design Soft Sponge Inside Provides Comfortable Wearing Experience

Material : EPS

Package Includes : 1 X Bike Helmet

Imported From HongKong

BRAND - Magideal

Sku: B01KTKS3I6

MRP - INR 0.00

Milton Smart 20 BMX Cycle Blue

The cycle is delivered in Semi-Assembled condition (85% assembled). Customer needs to assemble it before use. Allen Key & Spanner provided in box for installation.

  • FRAME :Steel Mig Welded


  • FORK : Steel Rigid Fork


  • WHEELS : 20TX2.15'' Steel


  • MUDGUARDS :Plastic Fender


  • HANDLE BAR & STEM : Steel Semi-Raised


  • PEDALS : Reflectorised Moulded Body


  • SADDLE : Rexine Top Cushioned


  • BRAKES : V Brakes


  • CHAINWHEELS & CRANKS : 36T X 5''


  • HUBS :28-28H


  • FREEWHEEL : 16T


  • SPOKES : 14G


  • ACCESSORIES : Handle Grip, Chain Cover, Basket, Back Rest & Wheel Stablizers


  • The cycle is delivered in Semi-Assembled condition (85% assembled). Customer needs to assemble it before use. Allen Key & Spanner provided in box for installation.

    For kids, Age : 5 to 10 Year

    Frame Material : Steel ,Color : Blue

    Included Components Allen Key & Spanner : Yes | Mudguard : No| Stand : Yes | Trainer Wheel : No | Carrier : No | Front Reflectors/Rear Reflectors : Yes | Chain Cover : No | Lock : No | Horn/Bell : No

    Tyre : 20 x 1.75 ,

    BRAND - Generic

    SIZE - 16T

    COLOR - Blue

    Sku: B07MD3FWB8

    MRP - INR 0.00